This specific role has been deemed critical and is required to be fulfilled on site in facility. *proof of vaccination required*
NO TIMEOFF WITHIN THE FIRST 90 DAYS
• Manages multiple Queues: capable of independent client decisioning of exception items, monitor and take action on check encoding queues, Pull Originals (responsible for retrieving, handling and processing of rejected transactions)
• Print retrieval for local centralized print clients, perform reassociation and mailing of client packages. (should be rare)
• Batches and prepares non Image Cash Letters for shipment to Item Processing site and the distribution of merchandise received.
• Utilize Outbound Mall system for labeling closed mail and merchandise received from Mailroom Services
• Utilize Outbound Mail for address labeling for foreign items
• Responsible for meeting customer deadlines on client decisioning transactions
• Meet customer service requests to retrieve retained documents in a timely manner.
• Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements such as HIPAA and PCI standards.
• Proactively identify and manage risk, leveraging the Risk Framework
• Understand and live the values that support our culture
• Adhere to policies and procedures.
• Stay informed of key priorities and business updates
Pay rate: $18.00 hourly
Hours approximately: ASAP STARTS Friday thru Tuesday 6:30am-3:00pm