• Fraud Analyst II reviews potential fraudulent accounts for the prevention and detection of possible Transaction Fraud and Identity Theft.
• The incumbent will take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics and account changes with indicators of complex issues related to possible Fraud.
• Experience is gained through training, following established procedures and guidelines and research utilizing multiple systems and tools.
• Responsible for moderately complex research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type.
• Provides review and analysis of risky or exception conditions.
• Typically reports to Fraud Supervisor; 2-4 years’ experience in Retail Banking.