• You will be responsible for data entry of detailed payment information from remittance documents according to customer specifications.
• Also responsible for keying dollar amounts from courtesy box on check.
• Performs routine data entry task under close supervision.
• Decisions have impact on internal and external client relationships.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail, work with speed and accuracy under pressure of heavy workloads and deadlines.
• Candidate must be flexible around shift scheduling and end time and be willing to learn additional functions.
• Candidate must also be able to work overtime when needed.
• Data entry based on Explanation of Benefits. Ability to understand complex keying instructions and interpret multiple data points to determine required action by keyer.
• Required Qualifications
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Require a minimum of 9,000 alpha – numeric keystrokes per hour and type 25 wpm.
• Must be able to read, interpret and speak English.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail, work with speed and accuracy under pressure of heavy workloads and deadlines
• Proficient with data entry and 10 key
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and understand complex instructions to make decisions
• Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
• Comfortable using PC