- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms, or Have been confirmed positive with COVID-19:
- According to the CDC, close contact is coming 6 feet of someone who has COVID-19 for a total of 15 minutes or more. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 please refer to the below link and follow strict CDC guidelines.
Steps to take for all workers:
1. Notify email@example.com immediately of your exposure date.
2. Human Resources will issue you a COVID Screening Questionnaire to be completed, by you, as soon as possible through www.paycomonline.com . (Human Resources will be automatically notified upon completion).
3. After receiving the completed COVID Questionnaire, Human Resources will update you on return-to-work protocol and the next steps to take.
IF ONSITE: Do not return to work until you are cleared by Canon Recruiting to return and follow the above steps.
IF WORKING REMOTE: You can work if you are physically able to perform your normal daily work tasks. Please follow the above steps if exposed, experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms, or have a confirmed positive COVID-19 test.